Platinum Pro 60A V4 2-6S Últimas unidades en stock
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Hobbywing 60A Platinum Pro V4 2-6S ESC
Excellent Motor Governing Speed
High-performance 32-bit processor with a running frequency of 72MHz combined with advanced algorithm optimizes the speed governing. Together with the adjustable governor parameters guarantees every pilot a precise control experience.
High Voltage Built-in BEC
The built-in switch mode BEC with an adjustable voltage range from 5V to 8V,
a continuous current of over 7A and peak current of 18A can supply enough
power for your servos to operate efficiently.
The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization, or so called "Active Freewheeling")
technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages.
- Quicker response to the throttle change.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature and a more reliable operation.
Four Brake Modes
This Platinum 60A V4 ESC has “Brake Disabled, Normal Brake, Proportional Brake and Reverse Brake” four brake modes. The brake amount is adjustable in normal brake mode; in proportional brake mode, the brake force will be automatically allocated based on the position of the radio throttle stick; in reverse brake mode, the motor rotation can be changed via a spare transmitter channel.
Multiple protection features include, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal (HOBBYWING-patented technology), ESC overload, throttle signal loss (or Fail Safe), and low voltage cutoff effectively prolongs the service life of the ESC.
A separate programming port for connecting the programmer on this ESC allows user to
- Program ESC, check flight data include minimum voltage, maximum temperature, standardized RPM and speed curve (in Heli Governing Store mode) of the flight data recorded by the ESC,
- Upgrade ESC firmware
- With a multifunction LCD program box or a Wi-Fi Module & our Apple/Android phone App
- Model: Platinum 60A V4
- Main Application: 450 & 450L class (helis) & 50 class size planes
- Battery Count: 2-6S Lipo, 5.2V-25.2V
- Cont./Burst Current: 60A/80A (burst in 10 sec)
- BEC Output: Switch Mode BEC: 5-8V,7A - Cont.: 7A, Burst: 15A
- Input/Output Wire: Input: 14AWG / Output: 14AWG
- Weight/Size: 49g / 48.0x30.0x15.5mm