ISDT BattAir Plugin 2S
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
In BattAir APP, you can view the power level, set and manage battery parameters, view battery usage records to stay with battery’s health information. You can also upgrade the firmware via OTA and so on, which gives you even more control.
- Supported Battery Type:LiFe,LiPo,LiHv,ULiHv
- Supported Cells of Battery:2S
- Quiescent Current:50uA
- Battery data incl. cycles always available in the APP