DLE-120 Últimas unidades en stock
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
The DLE-120 delivers 50 lbs of static thrust—more than enough power for intense 3D maneuvers. Twin opposed cylinders reduce vibration and engine wear and increase performance.
Mufflers, standoffs and electronic ignition boost performance even further. The DLE-120 delivers the most punch at the lowest weight and the lowest price of any engine in its class. Pick up the DLE-120 and fly with performance-fueled confidence.
- Efficient, light design for a high power-to-weight ratio
- Light pistons for fast acceleration, excellent compression and low vibration
- CNC-machined parts for high performance and long life
- Sealed crankshaft bearings
- Improved piston and cylinder contact area for increased engine lifespan.
- Matched mufflers included for optimized power
- Two mufflers
- Electronic ignition module with spark plugs
- Spiral wire wrap
Stock Number: DLEG0120
Displacement: 120.0 cc (7.4 cu in)
Bore: 1.85 in (47 mm) x 2
Stroke: 1.38 in (35 mm) x 2
Total Weight: 6.38 lb (2893 g)
Output: 12 hp @ 7,500 rpm
Includes: Electronic ignition module, muffler, spark plug, standoffs, spiral wire wrap, connector safety clips.
Requires: unleaded gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller
Suggested Propellers: 26 x 10, 26 x 12, 27 x 10, 28 x 10
DLE-120 Technical Data:
Ignition Battery: 4.8-8.4 NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack
Gas/Oil Mix: 30:1
Replacement Spark Plug: DLEG4026
Static Thrust: 20.9 lb (9.5 kg) @ 328 feet altitude, 18.7 lb (8.5 kg) @ 1,800 feet altitude
Weight Breakdown: Engine: 5.08 lb (2306 g), Muffler 1: 3.6 oz (103 g), Muffler 2: 3.9 oz (111 g), Ignition Module: 5.3 oz (149 g)