Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Producing 100 rpm more than the DLE-55, the DLE-55RA screams performance — from the lightweight piston skirt that speeds throttle response to the rear exhaust design that permits easy tuned pipe installation. Ideal for warbirds and aerobatic aircract, it comes with engine standoffs, electronic ignition, spark plug and Pitts style muffler.
- Advanced CNC machining, tight tolerances and refined porting improve compression and fuel burning efficiency to raise performance and reduce exhaust residue.
- Redesigned, lightened piston skirt provides better throttle response, fuel economy and resistance to wear.
- Included 2-stage Pitts muffler reduces back pressure and increases power.
- Also features a special aluminum alloy crankcase, high-quality sealed crankshaft bearings and DLE-customized carburetor.
Stock Number: DLEG0455
Displacement: 55.6 cc (3.4 cu in)
Bore: 1.77 in (45 mm)
Stroke: 1.38 in (35 mm)
Total Weight: 3.74 (1.7 kg)
RPM Range: 1,500-8,500
Output: 5.5 hp @ 8,500 rpm
Requires: Unleaded gasoline, oil, ignition battery & propeller
Includes: Electronic ignition, muffler, spark plug, engine standoffs, integrated choke rod guide & rear-mounted carb
Ignition Battery: 4.8V-12V
Compression Ratio: 7.6:1
Gasoline/Oil Mix: 30:1
Replacement Spark Plug: NGK CM6 (DLEG5510) or equivalent
Weight Breakdown: Engine: 46.74 oz (1325 g); Muffler: 3.17 oz (90 g); Ignition: 5.11 oz (145 g)