Crack Yak XL azul-dorado
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
The biggest version of the legendary Chris Jewett designed model. With legacy of all the good features of it's predecessors, especially the incredible agility and neutral control response, this model is probably the best one in this size. The full flying stab adds some extra spice to all the possible maneuvers you can fly with it, including loops practically around it's center of gravity.
With tuned down control throws this will be still a smooth and docile 3D trainer for pilots who have just emerged from their beginner phase.
- wingspan 1080 mm
- length 1120 mm
- AUW 750 - 850 g
- motor 100 - 120 g outrunner
- ESC 35 - 45 A / 4s
- servos 4x 14 - 18 g
- battery 3s - 4s 1300 - 1800 mAh
- propeller 10 - 11"
- Kit including landing gear, without equipment set - see photo