Edge 540T rojo
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Here comes the EPP Edge 540 model. Those that are familiar with the previous 39” models will appreciate the new hardware and construction including rear tail control push rod assemblies with adjustability and new EPP bracing for easy assembly. While creating a new ground up airframe, the dual aileron servos have now been re-located which creates a plush/clean look. The overall flight envelope has increased greatly giving a sense of unreal control authority. Increased roll rate was achieved with the addition of outer counter balance tabs. This model was designed for the pilot wanting to learn the “next step” and also those who choose a balsa 3D model alternative.
If you prefer bigger models with fully airfoiled wing, you can´t make a mistake with these. Developed by some of the best 3D pilots for a combination of 3D capability and easy, predictable handling.
Wing span: 1000 mm
Length: 1020 mm
AUW: od 350 g
Motor: 100 - 200 W
ESC: 10 - 25 A
Servo: 4 x 9 - 12 g
Battery: 650 - 1200 3S
Emisora y receptor
- Kit including landing gear, without equipment set - see photo