controlador Strobon SE v2 - Navigation
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Strobon SE v2 is completely same circuit design with our revolutionary STROBON v2 Navigation Strobes excluding the LED and size. It is a more flexible design than other LED embedded Strobon models.
Now, it's configurable for 5 different patterns!
- Strobe (Legendary Strobon v1 strobe effect. 3 fast flashes like xenon wing tip flashlights)
- Blink (Simulates belly or tail lights. Continuous ON/OFF)
- Heartbeat (standard beacon light pattern, ramp up/ramp down/off)
- Rotating Beacon (perfect simulation of rolling beacons. ramp up/flash/ramp down/off)
- Static (you can use it as landing headlights or static wing-tip lights)
It allows 2 different working modes;
- RC Controlled Mode: Plug it on your RC receiver’s any channel for RC mode, then you can enable/disable it over selected servo channel.
Each Strobon counts the servo signals. So, you can plug more than one Strobon to the same RC channel to synchronize them. (check the schematic below)
- Standalone Mode: Power it with directly from the battery (3.5-6v) it works on Standalone mode and works continuously.
It works with any Power LED(3W) and it also drives more than one Power LED (the colours must be the same for same forward voltage).
SCHEMATIC for SYNCRONIZED & RC CONTROLLED MODE