200 QX BNF with SAFE™ Technology Últimas unidades en stock
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
200 QX BNF with SAFE
- SAFE™ Technology equipped
- Three flight modes
- High performance brushless motors
- Internal LED illumination for easy orientation and night flying
- Optional camera available separately
Looking for the ultimate in sport quadcopter performance, look no further! The 200 QX is the little brother of the 350 QX and was designed with power in mind so you can not only carry a payload, but can have a blast with aerobatics too.
The 200 QX is the perfect blend of power and functionality, making it one of the most fun-to-fly products we’ve designed to date. Everything from the translucent body with internal lighting to the incredible power, the 200 QX is sure to please everyone who gets their hands on it!
New Firmware Update
The firmware update for the Blade 200 QX unlocks three additional flight modes so you can experience the aerobatic potential of the 200 QX. While the updated firmware software is free, the Blade 200 QX update cable is required to install the software to a 200 QX. Additionally, pilots must install the appropriate propellers prior to flight in order to experience each flight mode to its full extent.
The Stability (Bailout) Mode is similar to Stability Mode for upright flight. In this mode the throttle is offset to run only from 51% to 100%; this throttle curve helps prevent a pilot from accidentally flying into the ground when flipping out of inverted flight and back to an upright position.
3D Stagility Mode features a self-leveling characteristic that's active when the control sticks are released. Whether you're flying inverted or upright, the 200 QX will self-level so you can learn inverted flight with mild assistance. When flying in this mode, 0-50% throttle is reversed thrust and 51%-100 is positive thrust.
3D Agility Mode was designed for experienced pilots, anyone who has mastered inverted flight in all orientations and advanced pilots looking for a full 3D flying experience with no self-leveling. When flying in this mode, 0-50% throttle is reversed thrust; 51%-100 is positive thrust.
|Main Rotor Diameter:||4.45 in (113mm)|
|Length:||5.59 in (142mm)|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|