YAK 55 amarillo
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
The Yak 55 model was designed in collaboration with team pilot Jan Votava, directly according to his requirements for flight characteristics. Now We are happy to offer you the final version, which Us and Jan Votava are completely satisfied. We managed to create an EPP 3D model with great extreme flight characteristics.
This is the classic, very popular 3D EPP line. The rugged construction allows you to learn all kinds of new maneuvers without fear of destroying your model.
- Wingspan: 800 mm
- Lenght: 780 mm
- AUW: 220 - 240 g
- Motor: 2206/2300kv
- ESC: 15A
- Servo: 2 x 9 g, 1x 14 g
- Battery: 2s 450-600mAh
- Propeller: 8x4 / 8x4.1 APC
- Emisora y receptor
- Kit including landing gear, without equipment set - see photo