Sky-Wolf Trainer – 88″ (2.24m)
En stock con la deco 01
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
A true aeromodel, designed for pure fun and simplicity. Use it as a trainer or a surprisingly capable acrobatic model. Designed by Jan Spatny from Czech Republic.
|Wing area:||1,400 “² (9,040 cm²)|
|Weight:||14 lbs (6.5kg)|
- Strong yet light weight design, good for acrobatic flying and can even hover!
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Removable wings
- Laser engraved motor mounting position and multiple servo locations available for Rudder setup (pull pull or direct push pull)
- Crash kit: FREE laser cut repair wood for any Pilot-RC plane, just pay shipping
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-preared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 30-60cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 7 high torque plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme 01:
References: Oracover 21-022, 21-071, 21-010/ Ultracote HANU883, HANU874, HANU870
Colour scheme 02:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-022, 21-071, 21-052 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU883, HANU874, HANU885
Colour scheme 03:
References: Oracover 21-043, 21-010, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU903, HANU870, HANU874