Receptor RFA16 Fasst compatible Últimas unidades en stock
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Operating Voltage Range : 3.5~8.4V
Cooltec 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum FASST Compatible Receiver is designed to use with FUTABA FASST 2.4GHz Air System(7CH Mode/Multi Molde), such as TM7, TM8, TM10, TM14 or T6EX-2.4G, 7C-2.4G, 8FG, 10CG, 12FG , 14MZ, 14SG, 18MZ.
Turn on the transmitter, get to the LINKAGE MENU - SYSTEM and select FASST-7CH or FASST- MULT, Connect
battery to the receiver while holding the F/S button on the receiver, the red LED on the receiger is off and green LED constant on indicates binding successfully.
RFA16 support two delectable failsafe setting options, either use native failsafe position preset on transmitter, or set failsafe on RFA16.
1) Use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side:
If not disabling failsafe on the transmitter side, RFA16 will use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side.
2) Set failsafe on RFA16:
RFA16 supports failsafe function for all trannels. Follow the steps below to set failsafe positions for each channel.
(1) Bind the receiver first and disable failsafe on the transmitter side;
(2) Set all transmitter controls to the desired failsafe position;
(3) Press briefly the F/S button on the receiver(less than 1 second), the green LED will flash twice, indicating the failsafe is set up successfully;
(4) To disable the failsafe fuction, just need to rebind the receiver.
HOW TO SWITCH BETWEEN LS AND HS MODES:
Turn the transmitter off, connect the battery to the receiver, press the F/S button of receiver for 6 seconds and then release. The red LED will flash fast in HS mode and slow in LS mode. Reapeat this to alternate modes.