DFC Arm w/ Fine Adjustable Turnbukle - Trex 500 (2 pcs) No hay suficientes productos en stock
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
- Helioption DFC linkage is come with a Steel Turnbuckle which have a right-hand thread at one end, while other end is left hand-thread.
- The blade pitch angle can be adjusted expressly without snaping off the ball cap and just turn the buckle (the hole in the middle) with a tool to adjust its length.
- A Very useful and handy upgrade for Align Trex DFC players
- 2 x DFC Alu. Arm
- 4 x Radial Bearings
- 2 x Steel Turnbukles
- 2 x Nylon Lock Nut
- 2 x Plastic Ball Cap